Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: well Scottie put together some pc parts

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and now I can play while in Fla...the space bar sucks...actually the keyboard is older than meeee..I'm going to try to see if she will help me post some photos...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sweet...I would love to see some photo's!
    Has Sammy gotton a new dog yet Mum?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes...a dumb-ass lab-blue tick mixture..started "pointing" at 2 months old..but can't be house broken...and jumps up onto the table for food...doesn't beg like murray did...but she is really cute "Rosy" is her name..spencer knocked her into the river out of the boat,,,LOL think he is jealous??..and she can't swim very well...she's part lab for crying out loud...they are taking her to the Kingsley's pool to teach her to swim...dumb dog. [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Put 'er out of your misery. BAM, right in the face!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    can't do that cuz shes cute..real cute

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    can't do that cuz shes cute..real cute

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Being cute is the only thing that has saved me too [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    rOg

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok Rog claims to be cute too.. which means he can't swin and isn't housebroken either LOL...So we're gonna ship him to ya sis...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTF!!! Thats great mum!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTF at ROG!!!
    Tell sammie to send that Rosy to me for 2 weeks
    Ain't a dog I met that I couldn't make smart!!!
    Do you remember they way Emma swam in the North Tow river??? Lord that dog lost 15lbs while we were in NC...I swear sometimes I look outside and she is sleeping with her paws a paddling AND ITS then I KNOW she is still SWIMMING IN THAT RIVER!!!

    OH and Seriously I am great with dogs..should be a trainer!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •